Submitting your thesis/dissertation to SUNScholar
Are you ready to submit your thesis, dissertation or article to the Library’s digital research repository? This library training opportunity for postgraduate students or staff is designed to provide practical guidance to those ready to submit their thesis/dissertation/article into SUNScholar.
Target audience: Masters and doctoral students.
This session will provide you with the necessary guidelines on:
- Preparing your thesis/dissertation/article for fast and effective submission
- The process and procedures involved in submission
- The benefits of submitting your articles to SUNScholar
- Thursday, February 8, 2018
- 12:30 - 13:30
- E-classroom (SU Library (central))
- Stellenbosch Campus
- Research Commons workshops