Systematic Reviews Online
Thinking about doing a systematic review? Having its origins in health sciences, a systematic review can be a daunting challenge. Let us help you demystify it and get started with a high-level introduction to the systematic review process.
After the workshop, participants will
- understand how a systematic review differs from conventional literature reviews
- be equipped with the tools and knowledge on how to conduct a systematic review
- be able to better formulate an appropriate search strategy to find the most relevant sources
- know how to keep a systematic record of all the steps taken in finding the appropriate sources, and
- how to disseminate the information from those sources
Target audience: Postgraduate students and researchers
- Thursday, March 9, 2023
- 11:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- Stellenbosch Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.