Data Management Planning Online
This session introduces researchers to Data Management Planning. It is comprised of a presentation and practical demonstration. The presentation covers the following areas: the fundamental aspects of Data Management Planning, the structure of Data Management Plans, the regulation of Data Management Plans at Stellenbosch University as well as the resources that researchers can use in relation Data Management Planning. The presentation is followed by a practical demonstration on how researchers use Data Management Planning software to create Data Management Plans.
Participants will learn:
- how the process of data management planning is facilitated through the use of data management plans
- how to use the DMP software Data Stewardship Wizard (free version)
Target audience: Academic staff and researchers
Related LibGuide: Research Data Management by Samuel Simango
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- Stellenbosch Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.