An Overview of Research Data Repositories Online
Many funders mandate that data collected in the process of conducting research funded by them is deposited in reputable repositories, this workshop will provide an overview of research data repositories and demonstrate the manner in which the SU’s Institutional Research Data Repository functions.
The workshop will be divided into the following sections:
- Understanding institutional data repositories
- An introduction to SUNScholarData - the SU’s Institutional Research Data Repository
- The repository’s user interfaces:
- User account
- Information retrieval interface
Target audience: Academic staff and researchers
Related LibGuide: Research Data Management by Samuel Simango
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- 11:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- Stellenbosch Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.