Find books or articles using the Library search engine or subject specific databases (webinar) Online
This webinar follows on the Library induction to resources, services and training opportunities available; and provides practical tips and tools to better equip you for the research phase during which you will gather information from literature.
Participants will learn:
- How to find appropriate academic information sources by using the Library’s discovery tool and databases optimally.
- Find tips and tools to better equip you for the research phase during which you will gather information from literature.
- How to find books, e-books, peer-reviewed articles, videos, etc. for their assignments or research in the Library’s search engine and learn how to evaluate sources.
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- 12:00 - 12:30
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
An e-mail will be sent to all registered students with more information on how to gain access to the MS Teams webinar.