Referencing 101 (webinar) Online
This workshop will be an introductory session on Stellenbosch University’s key referencing styles and how to reference correctly. An overview of why referencing is important and some best practices will also be incorporated.
Participants will learn:
- Why reference and best practices
- How to reference according to SU Harvard and APA (basics for both)
- Useful library resources for referencing practice
- Quick overview of free reference management tools available (e.g. Word, Mendeley, Zotero)
- Thursday, March 23, 2023
- 12:00 - 12:30
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
An e-mail will be sent to all registered students with more information on how to gain access to the MS Teams webinar.