Library Research Week 2023: Introduction to qualitative research: Principles, practices, and cases Online
The webinar will address principles for doing qualitative research, interpretivism as a qualitative research paradigm, and supporting case studies of how to deal with qualitative interviews and data in different ways.
This webinar is tailored for emerging scientists (supervisors and postgraduate students) interested in doing or supervising qualitative research.
- Principles for interpretivist research
- Principles of Hermeneutics
- Difficulties of Hermeneutics
- Doing qualitative interviews
- Interpreting analysed data
- Preparing to interpret, theorise, and particularise with qualitative data
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023
- 11:30 - 13:15
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.