Find trustworthy information on Google and Google Scholar (webinar) Online
Learn to find appropriate academic information sources by using Google and Google Scholar optimally.
This webinar follows on the introductory Library induction to resources, services and training opportunities available to students and provides practical tips and tools to better equip you to gather information from literature.
Participants will learn:
- Learn how to find appropriate academic information sources by using the Google and Google Scholar optimally.
- Knowledge of the most effective ways to search for all kinds of resources in Google, Google Scholar and Google Books.
- Learn how to evaluate sources found on the Web.
- Practical tips and tools to better equip you to gather information from literature.
Related LibGuide: Find, access and use information effectively: a step-by-step guide by Jeremiah Pietersen
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- 09:30 - 10:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- All Welcoming program for new students
An e-mail will be sent to all registered students with more information on how to gain access to the MS Teams webinar.