Off-campus access to Library E-resources (webinar) Online
Participants will learn how to access Library resources while off campus and via the Library website.
Participants will learn:
- How to access e-resources via the Library website
- Off-campus access via Google Scholar
- Off-campus electronic access for specific user groups
- How to navigate relevant Library Guides
- Access options to our print collection while off-campus
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- 12:00 - 12:30
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
An e-mail will be sent to all registered students with more information on how to gain access to the MS Teams webinar.