Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
E-books workshop (webinar) Online
Get to know the Library’s e-book collection and learn how to use e-books optimally.
Participants will learn:
- How and where to find the Library’s e-books.
- How to print and download from an e-book.
- How to create your personal bookshelf within an e-book collection.
- How to cite an e-book.
Related LibGuide: Find, access and use information effectively: a step-by-step guide by Jeremiah Pietersen
- Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- 12:00 - 12:30
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- All Welcoming program for new students
Registration has closed.
An e-mail will be sent to all registered students with more information on how to gain access to the MS Teams webinar.