Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Referencing 101 (webinar) Online
This workshop will be an introductory session on Stellenbosch University’s key referencing styles and how to reference correctly. An overview of why referencing is important and some best practices will also be incorporated.
Participants will learn:
- Why reference and best practices
- How to reference according to SU Harvard and APA (basics for both)
- Useful library resources for referencing practice
- Quick overview of free reference management tools available (e.g. Word, Mendeley, Zotero)
Related LibGuide: Find, access and use information effectively: a step-by-step guide by Jeremiah Pietersen
- Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- 12:00 - 12:30
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- All Welcoming program for new students
Registration has closed.
An e-mail will be sent to all registered students with more information on how to gain access to the MS Teams webinar.
Kirchner van Deventer