Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Introduction to the Stellenbosch University Library Makerspace (webinar) Online
This introduction to the new Library Makerspace will help you to determine which of the services and equipment you would find useful and how to get further training to:
- Create 3D printed models
- Build Arduino projects to collect data
- Use Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Participants will also learn:
- What digital literacy is and how the Makerspace supports it
- Safety rules to follow when using Makerspace equipment and tools
- Makerspace policies
Related LibGuide: Makerspace by Norman Hebler
- Monday, September 19, 2022
- 14:00 - 14:30
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.
An e-mail will be sent to all registered students with more information on how to gain access to the MS Teams webinar.