How to conduct a Literature Review (Webinar) Online
A literature review is a survey of scholarly sources on a specific topic. It provides an overview of current knowledge, allowing you to identify relevant theories, methods, and gaps in the existing research. This workshop aims to provide researchers with an overview of how to efficiently structure and develop a literature review
Participants will learn
- what a literature review is and the different types
- what the literature review process is:
- Working with your topic to find relevant literature
- Examples of ways to structure your literature review
- How to critically analyse literature
- Brief searching tips
Target audience: Postgraduate students and researchers new to the University.
- Thursday, August 4, 2022
- 11:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.