Introduction to Special Collections: Dealing with primary collections (Webinar) Online
This workshop focuses on Special Collection material in the library. The session will guide the participant to understand and explore the secondary and primary resources accessible to researchers. The aim is to encourage staff, students, and researchers to optimise the use of primary collections and data for research projects.
After the workshop, participants will
- understand the concept and types of Special Collections
- be able to identify, access and request Special Collection material
- be aware of handling guidelines for special collections
- identify information needed to reference primary resources
- Know where to find related archival and digital research material
Target audience: Staff, Postgraduate students, and researchers.
Related LibGuide: Special Collections by Patricia Khati
- Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- 11:00 - 12:30
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.