Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Introduction to Research Data Management (Part 1) (Webinar) Online
This is Part one of a two-part introductory workshop which is designed to assist you with general background on research data management. Part 1 focusses on the overview of the Research Data Management (RDM) lifecycle and funder requirement for research data management plans.
- understand the RDM lifecycle
- be aware of the latest developments on RDM and what the requirements of funders like the NRF are
- be aware of where you can deposit your data
Target audience: Academic staff and researchers.
Related LibGuide: SUNScholarData by Samuel Simango
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- 10:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Postgraduates and Researchers
Registration has closed.
Kirchner van Deventer