Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Data Management Planning (Part 2) (Webinar) Online
This workshop forms part of a two-part introductory workshop designed to assist clients with general background on research data management. Part two deals with the process of developing data management plans to apply for SU ethical clearance of your research using Data Stewardship Wizard.
Participants will learn:
- about the importance of developing a Data Management Plan (DMP)
- SU requirements for DMP’s
- how the process of data management planning is facilitated through the use of data management plans.
- how to use the SU approved DMP software called the Data Stewardship Wizard
- how to submit the plans to research funders as part of research grant applications.
Target audience: Academic staff,researchers and postgraduate students
Related LibGuide: SUNScholarData by Samuel Simango
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Postgraduates and Researchers
Registration has closed.
Kirchner van Deventer