Tips on how to format your thesis (MS Word) (Webinar) Online
This workshop will help you work around some of the common formatting glitches most postgraduate students experience, whilst getting their document ready for submission.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Manage the different sections in your document e.g., Title page, preliminary pages and chapters
- Formulate your title page e.g., include the SU watermark logo
- Insert different page numbering formats e.g., Roman vs Arabic numerals
- Apply headings to the different sections in your thesis
- Number your sections in your theses
- Insert captions for figures and tables
- Insert a Table of Contents
- Insert tables of figures
Target Audience: Postgraduate students and researchers.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- 11:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.