Principles of Data Visualisation (Webinar) Online
This workshop will cover the key principles to keep in mind when you are planning your visualisations, from choosing the best visualisation type for your data to the effective use of colour, narrative, etc.
The following aspects will be addressed:
- How to plan your data visualisation: know your audience, use metrics that matter
- Which question would you like to answer
- Which chart type/visualisation type to use for your data
- The effective use of colour
- The effective use of narrative in data visualisation: find the story in your data
- How to visualise large data sets in a coherent manner
Target audience: Academic staff, researchers and postgraduate students.
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- 14:00 - 15:30
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.