Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Overview of software for effective data analysis and data visualisation (Webinar) Online
An overview of tools and free software for data analysis and data visualisation will be presented. Some of the tools and software which will be included are listed below:
- Atlas.ti (qualitative)
- Dedoose (qualitative)
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Public
- Tableau and Carto for easy interactive maps;
- Google Earth for 3D maps and animated tours
- Open Refine
Target audience: Academic staff, researchers and postgraduate students.
Note: Please note that this will only be an overview of tools and what it can do and will not include in-depth training.
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- 14:00 - 16:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Postgraduates and Researchers
Registration has closed.
Kirchner van Deventer