Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Making important decisions about publishing your research (Webinar) Online
This hands-on session covers important factors to help you decide where to publish your research. Making the right choices can increase readership and citations, diminish publication lag and ensure that your publication is eligible for government subsidy.
The following sessions related to publishing are covered:
- Choosing the right journal (1 hour): Article types and features of a good journal, predatory publishers, journal metrics
- The South African research outputs accreditation system (30 minutes)
- The benefits of Open Access publishing and hybrid options for publication (1 hour)
- Peer review and Publons (30 minutes)
Target audience: Postgraduate students, postdocs and emerging researchers.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- 10:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Postgraduates and Researchers
Registration has closed.
Kirchner van Deventer