Managing your unique author identity with ORCID (Webinar) Online
ORCID is an open, non-profit, community-driven effort to create and maintain a registry of unique researcher identifiers and a transparent method of linking research activities and outputs to these identifiers. This workshop will explain what ORCID is, how to register and populate your profiles.
Participants will learn in this hands-on session:
- What is the benefits of having an unique author iD with ORCID
- The benefits of having University membership to ORCID
- How to connect your profile with the ORCID university integration
- How to populate your iD’s with your works
- How to connect records to ORCID with ResearcherID and Scopus
- Any other new developments (ORCID is growing rapidly and new services become available regularly)
Target audience: Academic staff, researchers and postgraduate students
- Thursday, October 6, 2022
- 14:00 - 15:00
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.